O2 Your Family Bolt On
With the Your Family Bolt On, you can call, text and send picture messages to family and friends as much as you like.
How it works
- One person pays £7.65 a month *on Pay Monthly and £7.65 a month* on Pay & Go on top of their normal O2 bill or Pay & Go top-up.
- They pick four family members or friends (who are also on O2).
- All five people get unlimited calls, texts and picture messages to everyone in the group, for a month.
- The extra four people don't pay anything for the Bolt On.
- If you want to cancel the Bolt On, you only need to give 30 days' notice.
- Manage the people in your group online.
If your family has more than five people, you need the Extended Your Family Bolt On.
Who's it for?
Anyone on a personal Pay Monthly or Pay & Go tariff. If you're a business customer, you can be part of a group, but not set one up.
Choose Bolt On
New to O2? Browse our online shop